To grow the capacity of educators to improve student achievement and transform schools into a culture of trust and collaboration in less time with fewer resources. The Professional Learning Program (PLP) is custom-built for each participant or team to match their needs, with the teachers' happiness at the core. #HappyTeachers
LFIN Professional Learning Programme (PLP) is an extended and profound learning experience that immerses members in a model of inquiry and problem-based learning. Staff members work collaboratively to gain knowledge to solve significant student learning problems in their schools. We seek to understand individual members' needs and then assist them in meeting objectives through a collaborative learning environment and experienced coaches' support. The training programme comprises Workshops, Webinars, Staff Exchange with partner schools, eLearning and finding solutions to teach and learn and help the school deliver better.
Joy Of Learning (JOL); Diversity Inclusion Belonging @School (DIBs); and Better Learning Outcomes (BLO).
Outcome and Certification: The educators are recognised for their effort with a Certificate Of Appreciation for each Program and are awarded a Gold Badge upon completion of three Programs.
Keys to Success
We attribute the success of the 3-year PLP to these three factors:
1. Building a Global Learning Community of resources
2. Fostering the teachers’ happiness by empowering them to create their own Professional Learning Program
3. Embracing social media and technology
The first PLP successes are the basis for new efforts to strengthen and expand the work:
1. Qualified staff members are being trained for new PLP cohorts;
2. The PLP graduates work to establish the Learning Forward India Academies and help provide PLP access for local area schools; and
3. Learning Forward India Foundation is setting up new Academies across India—this is part of Learning Forward India’s plan to build both a local Professional Learning Communities and a national network.
We recommend you commence with the Joy Of Learning Program and then follow up with more. The 11 Sessions Joy Of Learning 90-minutes each, are at your pace and comfort, followed by Group Work and Blog Posts (https://www.brewingknowledge.com/), you will pick up skills to make you future-ready. In addition, we host the Learning Forward Podcast to help our Educators experience the joy of learning.