Each year, HundrED selects 100 inspiring innovations from all over the world that are making impactful and scalable improvements to education through innovative practices and solutions. We invite you to submit your innovation for the Global Collection by June 1st, 2021!
What is the Global Collection?
HundrED’s annual Global Collection celebrates 100 leading education innovations from all over the world. These innovations undergo a rigorous review process, including a review and voting procedure by 150 selected education experts in 50 countries. Now that large scale vaccine programs are being rolled out for the pandemic, the 2022 Global Collection will aim to address the wide span of current education needs (e.g., Teacher Development, Environments, and more) in both the Global South and North in a post-covid-19 world. These innovations are celebrated in our annual Innovation Summit in November 2021.
Please see our four previous Global Collections here for inspiration for the kinds of solutions and practices we’ve celebrated in the past.
Why submit an innovation to the Global Collection?
HundrED Innovators are trailblazers transforming the world of K12 education through their impactful and scalable work. There are three main reasons why it is beneficial to be selected as a HundrED Innovator:
- Recognition: Selection through our research process provides our innovators global recognition as a leading innovation in K12 education. Innovators are also invited to an exclusive HundrED Innovation Summit in Finland every year!
- Visibility & Presence: Our Media team works together with our innovators to increase their reach through articles, social media campaigns, speaking opportunities, video interviews, etc.
- HundrED Connect: With the help of the HundrED Connect service, our Community & Impact team coordinates between our innovators, implementers, and funders to help more than 50% of our innovations to grow by at least 10% annually.
You can find more information on each of these points and other details on what it means to be selected as an Innovator in the HundrED Collection on this page.
What are we looking for?
To make this year’s Global Collection, a shortlist of innovations will be reviewed by 150 Academy Members consisting of academics, educators, innovators, funders, and leaders from over 50 countries. The Academy will review the shortlist based on our two criteria of impact and scalability, which are then analysed by HundrED’s Research Team to make the final Global Collection. To progress through each phase, all innovations must have shown evidence for both impact and scalability by the reviewers using the following definitions:
- Impact: Evaluated as a valuable improvement within the innovation’s context. All innovations must have at least 1-year of being implemented with its intended users.
- Scalability: Either the innovation is actively expanding to other contexts or has a high degree of transferability for others to adopt its practice/technology.
Please see this article to read a detailed description of our selection process.
How do you apply?
You can easily apply by going to our Global Collection 2022 page here and click the “Create your innovation page button”. There will be instructions to guide you through the process. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at research@hundrED.org