Interested in this innovation?
Great! Our mission is to help innovations spread.
Contact the innovator here:
Bookmark the ones you like!
You can bookmark all your favorite innovations to your profile.
MORE ABOUT SCOLARYX
Jennyfer KAMDEM, SCOLARYX Country Manager
ICTs offer possibilities, facilities and disproportionate capacities for the transmission of knowledge and allow access to information which improves learning and collaboration between learners.
- SCOLARYX innovative digital educational solutions are made up of a set of educational video, audio and written course content specific to each country ;
- A discussion forum for each class level allowing the sharing of information between learners ;
- Skilled teachers who respond to all learners' concerns ;
- Self-assessments are designed to improve the creativity and leadership mind of learners through the use of Deep and Adaptative automated tests ;
- Digital reports allow each parent to monitor their children's progress in real time ;
- Official exam preparation tests, orientation tests; personalized follow-up for each learner.
SCOLARYX educational solutions are available online through www.scolaryx.com platform and offline thanks to our mini-box which allows the solution to be shared on several terminals without internet connection, thus allowing learners in isolated areas to benefit from quality Education.
SCOLARYX is in a process of mastery of digital by all, several African teachers give computer lessons to students without being able to physically master the computer or even the internet tool. Teacher's training projects in the use of ICTs are an integral part of our strategy to enable everyone to benefit from quality education.
SCOLARYX aims to provide all students with a stimulating educational environment and conditions conducive to the development of skills that will ensure their educational success in terms of qualification, socialization and instruction. The solution was designed for all without any distinction of sex or social status so that each child, whatever his origin and his financial situation can have access to quality education.