The Year 2019 In A Nutshell
Tis' the season for celebrating! Check out some of the key insights from this year.
Chestnuts roasting on an open fire, jack frost nipping at your nose... well that's how I'm spending Christmas in Canada! I am extremely excited to be writing this Christmas article. December is a month packed full of holidays, and no matter what you celebrate it's a great time to reconnect and give thanks to the amazing people in your life.
At HundrED, we are lucky to have such a robust, passionate and enthusiastic community of innovators, funders, implementers, Ambassadors and Youth Ambassadors that represent every continent in the world! How many people can say that?! We see our community as more than just a community but as friends and family that support, help, and encourage each other to continue to push the envelope and truly reach our goal of every child to flourish by the year 2030. We therefore extend our warmest thank you to everyone who has been on our journey with us, whether you are new or have been travelling alongside us for a while, we are grateful for you!
- 1.06 K education innovation pages published on hundred.org
- 880 K times education innovations have been viewed on hundred.org
- 188 M students used education innovations listed on hundred.org
Global Collection 2020
- 2008 reviews made by our Academy Members
- 448 Education Funders researched to create the HundrED Funders Collection
HundrED Ambassador Community
- 401 Ambassadors from 80 countries
- 77 Youth Ambassadors from 27 countries
- 3 regional Spotlights (Pittsburgh, Switzerland & Qatar)
- 5 thematic Spotlights (Digital Wellbeing, Employability, Financial Skills for Youth, TVET & Bilingual Education)
HundrED Stories of Change
Kide Science in its second year of existence has hosted stress-free and playful science education live lessons with 3-8-years-old children in 6 countries and has made deals to another 7 countries for 2020!
*Stay tuned for the full collection of the HundrED stories of change, released on December 27th.
For more stories and a recap of 2019, please check out our Christmas newsletter!