Guide To Creating An Innovation Page And Submitting Your Innovation to Our Collections
Want to know how to make an innovation page and submit for one of our projects? You've come to the right place!
Before you begin, know it typically takes around 30 minutes to 1 hour – though you can save progress and come back multiple times to finish it. There are many benefits to making a page, which can be found here.
Follow these three easy steps to get started:
1. You need a HundrED account to create an innovation page and edit its contents: If you do not have a HundrED account, please create one by clicking this: “Create an account”. However, if you already have an account, please login.
2. Decide what projects you are applying for. We have two main types of innovation collections:
(B) Spotlights: These projects are either focused on a specific region (e.g. Switzerland or Pittsburgh) or a theme (e.g. Digital Wellbeing or Creativity). To submit your innovation for one of our Spotlight projects, first make sure you qualify through reading each project's webpage; you can find the Spotlight page from this link. You can then submit an innovation for that Spotlight project by clicking on the “Create an innovation page” on its collection page.
*If you want to apply your innovation for multiple projects, you can do achieve this when making and editing your innovation page. We will also be on the lookout to consider any innovation page for all current and future projects.
3. Once you have both logged in to our system and have clicked “Create an innovation page”, carefully follow the instructions as they are presented.
Throughout the process, it is important to know that:
- Your Innovation page remains hidden from public view until you publish it.
- You can add (and delete) more owners on your page to have others helping with maintaining it. Every owner must create a HundrED account in order to have editing rights.
- If you are shortlisted or selected for a project, we will contact you through the contact information you have provided. Please make sure this information is up to date!
- You can read about our selection process by visiting this link.
- Make sure you read through a few selected innovation pages from our previous projects for inspiration.
- Do spend the time to review your page thoroughly and aim make your page clear and attractive. Also, please aim to update your page every 3-4 months.
If you come across any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us through research@hundrED.org. Please be sure to include a link to your innovation when making requests.
We very much look forward to hearing about your amazing work!