Moldova is a small country in Eastern Europe that doesn’t have rich natural resources, mountains nor a seaside. Human capital is the most valuable resource we have at our disposal to achieve economic growth. And investing in education and human capital development, starting from school, is essential for the prosperous future of our country.
To achieve our goal, we have developed eight e-courses in partnership with the Ministry of Education. For each course we have created digital resources (text content, video lessons, interactive exercises, quizzes) that can be accessed by teachers and students on our eLearning platform for free.
Within just three years since the program’s implementation in 333 schools across the country, over 50,000 K12 students were able to study at least one of the 8 elective subjects, part of the school program. With the guidance of over 1,000 teachers, students have learnt to code, design, and develop websites and mobile apps, create graphic designs, learn about artificial intelligence, develop business plans, master video storytelling, and improve their public speaking skills.
Our focus is not only on equipping students with IT skills, but also to encourage young people to use their digital expertise to develop valuable tech solutions for the environment and the community.
- 60% of all high schools in Moldova are connected and benefit from the Tekwill in Every School program
- Over 1,000 teachers have successfully completed the Tekwill Training Program and today teach Tekwill disciplines to students in schools
- About 500 computer science teachers have successfully switched from Pascal programming language to more modern ones such as C/C++ and Python for teaching computer science classes
- Over 1,500 teachers were trained on the innovative teaching method Flipped Classroom
- Over 50,000 students have studied at least 1 Tekwill course in their school.
- Over 2,000 tech projects and solutions developed by students for the community.
- 34 Digital Labs launched in schools throughout the country.
Currently the program is opened for all schools from Moldova as our resources are customized in Romanian and Russian language. All schools interested to join our program can submit an application, registrations are opened on an yearly basis.