Teachers play crucial roles in transforming any education system and creating long-lasting impacts on generations. However, to enhance teachers’ competencies, there are tons of struggles such as limited time, financial resources, and qualified professional development activities. The Co-learning project constructs a community of 23,000 teachers who transform themselves every day as learners.
We provide a MOOCs platform with 35 courses under three pillars: How to learn, How to teach, and How to design (curriculum and lesson).
We built communities of learning to enhance teachers’ learning activities, including a website of open educational sources, Facebook groups, and local learning communities, with the support of 84 teacher ambassadors across Vietnam, and 108 volunteers across the globe.
Teachers are able to access scientific knowledge all over the world translated into Vietnamese. At any time, teachers can study with just one electronic device such as a laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Since then, forming daily learning habits for teachers. We aim to eliminate all limitations on time, geography, and costs for the teachers and accompany them on the path of developing a sustainable education.
So far, after 11 months, we have:
- Produced 45 courses and launched 35 e-learning courses on a wide variety of skills for teachers for free (including up-to-date know-how about brain-based learning, social-emotional learning, and learning design);
- Serving +23,000 teacher-learners across Vietnam;
- Established a team of 84 K-12 education ambassadors from 34 provinces and cities of Vietnam;
- Established a team of 108 volunteers across the globe;
- Organized 5 webinars on teaching and learning, with more than 2,000 participants per webinar;
- Involved in starting 5 educational and social projects to support students and teachers in 3 provinces.
In 2023, we will provide Communication English, Science English, & Math English courses for low socio-economic teachers across the globe.
Teachers can participate in online learning on the https://cunghoc.edu.vn/ platform for personal development purposes. The resources on the site are all shared for free. For coming English courses, you can visit https://teacherforasia.org/
Any inquiry can be sent to email@example.com