PATAC Mexico is the link between artisans and people from all over the world who want to help indigenous ethnic groups that are at risk of disappearing.
Our commitment is to help the 62 ethnic groups that exist in Mexico and it is made up of 25 million artisans.
This model goes beyond education and marketing, PATAC is a systemic and integral model for the preservation of the biocultural heritage.
This innovation works with 6 core categories:
1. Rural Tourism
3. DIY - Do It Yourself
4. Sale of Crafts
5. Education for Life
This education model for life works according to the following criteria:
1. Languages: Children learn, use and share their local language to others.
2. Biology: Children knows nature, they respect it and live with it
3. Art: Children learn textile and pre-hispanic making that takes from 5 to 10 years on average
4. Entrepreneurship: Children learn management and economy for cultural projects
5. Cultural identity: Children feel proud about their identity and they help to preserve the biocultural heritage where they belong
Through the sale of its crafts in Mexican Republic and the world, we currently export to Germany.
Please get in touch through our official communication channels and social networks