Interested in this innovation?
Great! Our mission is to help innovations spread.
Contact the innovator here:
Bookmark the ones you like!
You can bookmark all your favorite innovations to your profile.
Inquiry-based Learning in Action: Science Tutorials
What is Inquiry-based Learning in Action: Science Tutorials?
Richard Chung-yiu Yeung, Science Teacher, Carmel Holy Word Secondary School, Hong Kong
More than 20 new interesting hands-on experiments were developed to promote students' curiosity, and to enhance their motivation and engagement in learning science.
- Self-inflating Balloon? (sublimation of carbon dioxide)
- Rainbow Solution? (buffer capability of carbon dioxide)
- Mystery of Burning? (oxidation of metals and non-metals)
- Self-heating Cup Noodles? (exothermic reaction)
- Orange Battery? (electrochemistry)
- Birthday Card sings with Kitchen Foil? (electrochemistry)
- Rubber Egg? (acid chemistry)
- Egg White Squirting Out? (osmosis)
- Empty a Coke Can without Opening it? (air pressure)
- Estimate Sugar Amount in Coca Cola? (density)
- Coke Transporting Boats? (density, energy)