Female student, Cambridge School Noida INDIA
Generation Global Ultimate Dialogue Adventure
HundrED has not validated this innovation
What is the Ultimate Dialogue Adventure?
Ten million young people reach working age each month. Yet, the education they receive does not equip them to thrive in an increasingly interconnected world.
Together we can help young people be more resilient in the face of global challenges, by making education systems more inclusive and better equipped to support students’ development into active and open-minded citizens.
Generation Global helps young people find their voice in an increasingly interconnected world. We offer free, flexible teaching resources for 12-17-year-olds on a range of global issues, and high-quality training and support for teachers. Our facilitated videoconferences and online global community create a safe space for dialogue between students around the world, supporting their development into active and open-minded citizens.
Our practical approach to global citizenship has been tried and tested in over 30 countries, with state and country education ministries and departments, and our resources are recognised as best practice by UNESCO, The Club de Madrid, and the Brookings Institution.
Responding to the unprecedented COVID19 and resulting education crisis, Generation Global has developed the Ultimate Dialogue Adventure: a simplified version of Generation Global that equips young people, at a time of need, with the knowledge, skills and attitudes to become active, global and open-minded citizens. It is designed for 13-17-year-olds enables students to:
- Be part of a safe and moderated online global community, that connects students around the world outside of the classroom;
- Be able to learn the key skills of dialogue, which are critical thinking, active listening, global communication, questioning and reflection;
- Improve their communication skills and enhance their English language skills in a way that is engaging and informative, through forums and facilitated video conferences;
- Share their perspectives on a range of topics, including the importance of education, the rights of women and girls, climate change, media and fake news, culture and beliefs.
- Have fun as part of a gamified online learning experience!