Year 10 Maths Teacher
Are you interested in this innovation?
Great. Our mission is to help education innovations spread.
You have many options to proceed.
1. Innovation Page
As you have probably noticed, you can get more information from our innovation page.
We have tried to gather a lot of relevant information in simple and compact form, – from introduction to intended outcomes, from videos to photographs.
2. CONNECT WITH THE INNOVATOR
Maybe you want to ask something directly from the innovator.
It´s not a bad idea since they are the best experts.
3. CONNECT WITH us
But if you want to ask something from our experts at HundrED, that is fine as well.
We are here to help you and this service is free of charge.
Thank you for your question - we will get back to you the soonest.
And also remember that you can bookmark all your favourite innovations to your profile page for later use or for sharing them with the colleagues.
Unio By Harness
Promoting Learner-Centred Instruction
Effective learning occurs when students engage and interact with their lesson material, teacher and peers.
Unio supports teachers to transform their students into active participants in their learning, providing a personalised learning experience for each individual during the lesson.
Unio is a web app that enables teachers to create interactive lessons using any content, application or media. It promotes a learner-centred style of instruction by empowering educators to create rich, interactive learning experiences tailored to the needs of each student.
Unio's unique shared screens enables the teacher to easily share lessons with students and allows for real time two-way communication.
With Unio, educators can promote active learning in 4 simple steps:
1. Create interactive lessons using Microsoft or Google documents. Bring them to life with quizzes, polls, videos and audio.
2. Synchronise lessons to student devices and let students engage with the material. Encourage collaboration through group work activities.
3. Check student understanding in real-time with auto marking quizzes and a real time overview of student progress.
4. React in real time to students' learning using a range of feedback tools.