What we do?
TCKZone has been involved in training thousands of kids between the ages of 5 -16 in Primary and Secondary Schools in technology skills for free.
Training sessions will be comprised of both activities and lectures that will touch upon the following subjects: Coding, Graphics Design, UI/UX Design, Web Development, Game Development, Robotics (Arduino), Virtual Reality, Video Animation/Editing, 3D Design/Printing, Blogging and other STEM subjects that we would add as we expand.
Our objectives are simple:
* To make kids enthusiastic about learning technology.
* To introduce kids to the world of information technology.
* To educate kids with the skills they need for the jobs of the future.
* To create young ambassadors for technology (STEM).
* To assist the less privileged kids in the society through the provision of enabling environment to learn information technology.
Why we do it?
It is believed that we are being launched into the fourth industrial revolution, and this digitization will consequently change the politics of jobs. There are new kinds of jobs that exist today that didn’t exist 10 years ago.
In another 10 years, who knows the new kinds of jobs that will be available, thanks to technology? You will agree with me that in the near future, most of the jobs we are familiar with presently would become digital and technology advanced so when our kids grow up, more than 60% of today’s jobs would be no more.
If this is going to be the case, why don’t we prepare the kids who are the leaders of tomorrow for tomorrow? If kids are the future and the future is technology, why don’t we train our kids in tech so they can impact our nations?