The future of humanity depends on how well we prepare future generations to be active stewards and engaged, caring citizens. These intentions are largely ignored by traditional education systems. School of Humanity exists to deliver those outcomes and to serve as a role model for other institutions realizing their greater responsibility for human progress.
We redesigned the High School experience in order to better serve humanity and learners globally. Our model and curriculum are:
Curiosity-driven: Learners choose their own mission through a variety of learning paths that are personalized to them. These include various Challenge, Skill & Career paths.
Interdisciplinary: Learners meet varied and exciting curriculum outcomes by embarking on interdisciplinary learning paths.
Competency-based: Learners progress through the curriculum based on ability, not age. We allow them to move at a pace that works best for them.
Flexible Schedules: Combination of synchronous and asynchronous learning providing learners with balance and time for creative flow.
While our model is online-first, we are also launching hybrid programs and cohorts in select cities globally.
Since our launch in May 2021, we have:
- Received registrations of interest and applications from families in over 20 countries
- Run a Summer School program in July/Aug 2021 with 2 cohorts.
- Run 3 cohorts for the 6-month afterschool Ascend programs between September 2021 and June 2022
- Are running a new Summer School program in July / Aug 2022 with 4 Cohorts including Scholarships for Girls in Web 3.0
- Preparing to launch a 4-year high school in September 2022
- Established partnerships with foundations, external curriculum providers, and universities.
- Grown a team of incredible mentors, facilitators, and leaders which you can learn more about here https://sofhumanity.com/our-team/
You can learn more and register your interest at https://www.sofhumanity.com/
You can also contact us via email@example.com