School Improvement Coach
My Good School
HundrED has not validated this innovation
My Good School
How do the 4S’s - Service, Skill, Sport and Study - shapes our lives?
Take a closer look at your school years and see how first from service, on to skill… we evolve. If you delve even further, you will find that the 4S’s are placed in the dictionary in the very same order. Moving from your small family space on to school, it all starts with learning to give and share, your space, your food, your things… and this really if the first form of service. Yes, you acquire skills, play a sport for good health and get the full experience at school, to achieve what we call the goal of ‘study’.
Standard Core Curriculum
- Empower students by creating an environment for their personal and social development.
- Encourage students to become involved in activities beyond just study; this helps develop confidence, knowledge and networks.
- Experiential learning is a critical factor in the student's progressing successfully through adolescence.
Service | Skill | Sport | Study
- Choice of Activities
- Find your own Coach/Mentor
- Work with Peers
- At Your Pace
- Parental guidance
- Prepare College Applications
- Skills for life
"It’s a great learning curve for me from this platform. Thank you for making me the part of “My Good School”! Great achievement! Good luck always" - Dr Jagpreet Singh, Headmaster The Doon School
My Good School standard core curriculum helps empower every individual, we invite schools to join the global community of Good Schools.
Useful link: Our Website