Are you interested in this innovation?
Great. Our mission is to help education innovations spread.
You have many options to proceed.
1. Innovation Page
As you have probably noticed, you can get more information from our innovation page.
We have tried to gather a lot of relevant information in simple and compact form, – from introduction to intended outcomes, from videos to photographs.
2. CONNECT WITH THE INNOVATOR
Maybe you want to ask something directly from the innovator.
It´s not a bad idea since they are the best experts.
3. CONNECT WITH us
But if you want to ask something from our experts at HundrED, that is fine as well.
We are here to help you and this service is free of charge.
Thank you for your question - we will get back to you the soonest.
And also remember that you can bookmark all your favourite innovations to your profile page for later use or for sharing them with the colleagues.
Medical Class in Moscow Schools
Medical class in Moscow schools
Medical class in Moscow schools educational project creates the conditions for school students to acquire skills for studying, life and work in the world of today and provides career counselling in the field of medicine. The main result of the project implementation is preparing competent medical specialists who are bound to be in demand on the modern labour market.
The cooperation is based on trilateral agreements between schools, universities and medical institutions. In medical classes students master pre-professional skills in first aid techniques, basic medical manipulations information medical technologies and conduct research in molecular biology and medical engineering.
• Basics of telemedicine
• A step into medicine
• First aid techniques
• Human physiology
• Modern laboratory diagnostics
• Health and environment
• Latin for medicine
• Basics of pharmacy
• Basics of medical genetics
• Medical geography
Professional development programmes for teachers
• Methodology of solving biology and chemistry problems at higher and advanced level
• Health-saving technologies in the educational process
• Medical helminthology
• Methodology of conducting experiments, processing statistical data and interpreting the results
• Organic nature of medicines
• Medical protozoology
Extracurricular educational programmes for medical class students
• Introduction to medicine through research experience
• School for future specialists in the Internet and 3D technologies application in medicine
• Introduction to medical profession: patient care and medical environment safety
• First aid techniques for injuries and traumas
• A step into medicine
• Extracting DNA from biological tissues
• Ways of using medicines; injections
• Ethics and deonthology of medical staff
• Modelling enzymopathy of digestive system
• Practical clinical educational diagnostics programme
• Young surgeon’s school