School co-Ordinator ( social worker)
D.N ki Waaz ( You tube channel)
HundrED has not validated this innovation
Why did you create this innovation?
The idea was to reach out to the maximum number of parents at one time on a common platform just as we would in the physical school. Additionally, our focus led to maintaining the team culture with a space to develop student and parent well-being.
To sum up, DKA aimed at:
1. Developing communication skills in the virtual space.
2. Caring deeply for the community of students, parents and teacher
How does your innovation work in practice?
The resources and applications essential for DKA to be implemented:
• Smart phone
• Technical skills
• Communication skills
• Creation of a YouTube channel
• Editing Apps
• Creativity Skills
• Human resources: Students, parents and staff.
How has it been spreading?
. Parents calling to appreciate how the episodes helped them to understand even in this virtual space.
2. Parents calling and sharing how they overcome their difficulties and challenges.
3. Some parents managed to land jobs.
If I want to try it, what should I do?
. Developing communication skills in the virtual space.
2. Caring deeply for the community of students, parents and teachers.
3. Collaborating to make the community a better and safer place.