Interested in this innovation?
Great! Our mission is to help innovations spread.
Contact the innovator here:
Bookmark the ones you like!
You can bookmark all your favorite innovations to your profile.
ACadru - Jobs of the Future
What we do?
ACADRU: A CADRU (means compass in roman) is a compass or a framework that prepares and points you towards the future jobs.
According to the World Economic Forum, it is expected a decline of 0.98 million jobs and a gain of 1.74 million jobs which means there would be a major skill/ job shift. It is also estimated that 133 million new roles may emerge around new division of labor between humans, machines, and algorithms.
ACADRU is a learning platform which gives access to multi-disciplinary online learning modules on unique topics to create unique careers aligned with your passion and challenges of the future.
- Learning module is a collection of best of blogs, videos, and journals from credible & reputed sources such as New Yorker, Wired, HBR, NASA, Fast Company, etc. stitched through a narrative.
- Exposure to subject areas that students have little to no exposure in mainstream education. And they even learn practical application of mainstream education subjects.
- Profile/ CV building activities will help students and professionals to build job skills for today and future.
- It is a discovery platform for national & international competitions and free online courses of EDX, Coursera and other reputed learning sites.
Why we do it?
- Due to 4th Gen Industrial Revolution, lack of awareness about the changing nature of jobs and new opportunities available. For example, when we talk about psychology, students and professionals tend to think of jobs available in clinical psychology, counselling, or teaching etc. on the contrary there are lot of jobs also in technology, marketing, and branding, etc. for a psychology graduate.
- Difficult and time consuming to access high quality content from renowned sources due to information overload.
- Lack of focus on multi-disciplinary education therefore the topics are such as Art/Design in engineering, Real Science behind reel make-up, and Interpreting machine psychology etc.
- A huge gap of relevant skills for the existing as well as future jobs.