Mr. Mohamed Conté, Teacher at the Saint George School Group (Republic of Guinea)
HundrED has not validated this innovation
Why did you create this innovation?
THE KARAMOKOEIN is created to respond to the issues below:
• The lack of fun educational tools to support the education of children aged 5 to 12 in Africa
• The educational monotony which does not promote the stimulation and engagement of children,
• Continuous exposure of children aged 5 to 12 to the effects of screens due to a lack of play activities
• Sedentary lifestyle in school education
How does your innovation work in practice?
Convinced that learning through play is one of the most effective ways to strengthen children's education programs, our solution focuses on making available to the general public an educational game made up of cards offering fun activities intended for children. to improve children's learning
Our solution consists of:
• Transmit to the greatest number of schools, parents, teachers, instructors, supervisors, educators, simple and fun tools that strengthen the supervision of children;
• Changing the outlook on the education of young children in a learning situation by introducing learning through play
• Develop a learning method to put into practice the lessons learned in school
• Use a fun method that makes it easier for children to learn
• Encourage preschool and primary teachers to make activities that are more participatory and engaging,
How has it been spreading?
The educational game LE KARAMOKOEIN has grown steadily since it was made available to the general public.
Since its release in April 2021 in the Republic of Guinea, here are some examples of the positive results recorded:
- Training of 500 teachers in the use of the educational game LE KARAMOKOEIN in a classroom situation
- More than 1000 users of the educational game LE KARAMOKOEIN
- About more than 3000 children are indirectly affected by the educational game LE KARAMOKOEIN
- The certification and recognition of the educational game LE KARAMOKOEIN as an educational tool by the National Institute for Research and Educational Action (INRAP) of the Republic of Guinea
- Use of the educational game LE KARAMOKOEIN in about twenty schools in the Republic of Guinea.
If I want to try it, what should I do?
As our solution is an easy to use fun method to improve children's learning, anyone can try it out by obtaining the game LE KARAMOKOEIN:
For 2 to 3 year olds, our main objectives are as follows:
• Improve the learning of 3 million children on the African continent
• Enable 1 million teachers to have simple and fun techniques that strengthen supervision and facilitate children's learning;