Due to a lack of support and an unbalanced distribution of resources in our education system, many of our children don't receive the quality education they deserve. Over 250 million children are at risk of not reaching their potentials because the education system is one-size-fits-all.
ROYBI is an AI-powered educational robot for kids aged 2-8 in language learning and basic STEM. ROYBI utilizes AI to personalize learning based on the child’s learning ability and interest. ROYBI has facial detection to say hello and initiates friendly conversations.
It is conversational and detects what the child says during practice time. It detects if the child is happy or sad. It also evaluates their emotions during the practice time.
ROYBI is a life-long companion tutor that can grow with the child and teach them many skills during different stages of their life. As we add more languages and make our AI engine more powerful every day, we predict that we would be able to make ROYBI one of the widely used education tools both at school and at home. With its emotion detection technology, ROYBI helps children with their mental health and social-emotional learning by allowing children to communicate their feelings and to teach them self-care.
• Featured two times on the cover of TIME Magazine The 100 Best Inventions of 2019 in Education
• As seen on CBS Henry Ford Innovation Nation
• Mom’s Choice Award Honoring Excellence
• Best STEM Toy Award Winner by National Parenting Products Award
• Featured on Forbes As One Of The Change Makers for Children
• CNBC World’s Most Promising Startups to Watch
• Fast Company 2019 World-Changing Ideas in Education
• Amazon, BuyBuyBaby, Bed Bath & Beyond, Sam's Club, Walmart
• In 131 stores with Best Buy Canada