We're looking for a part-time project coordinator to join HundrED at our Helsinki office. If you're passionate about innovation in education, have experience in project management, and would like to work for a global education non-profit, we'd like to hear from you!
The deadline to submit is April 7th 2022.
Who we are
HundrED is a Helsinki-based non-profit organization that helps improve education through impactful innovations. We have researched over 5,000 innovations in over 150 countries and selected over 350 innovations in over 80 countries that are part of our community. One of the best ways for us to find and share amazing innovations is through our Spotlight projects that are sponsored by and completed with our incredible partners.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly motivated project coordinator that will work with the HundrED team to manage Tailor-Made projects. Expect to work in a fast-paced environment on global projects that are improving education. Our project partners range from Supercell to the World Bank to the LEGO Foundation.
Tailor-Made projects were conceived in order to help education systems to identify innovations and implement them within their contexts. Each of the projects involves our research, media, community, and impact teams to work together to facilitate the implementation of exceptional education innovations. As a project coordinator, you would be reporting to and working with the Tailor-Made project lead on project management, maintaining positive stakeholder relationships, workshop facilitation, implementation planning, data collection, and reporting.
The duration of this contract is for 1 year, with a possibility of extension.
Who we are looking for
You should have:
- A positive, energetic attitude and drive to take the initiative
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail, organization skills, and quality of work product
- Discernment to prioritize effectively between many different workstreams and tasks
- Willingness and aptitude to take on new challenges and adapt to change (e.g. new types of projects and new partners)
- Natural curiosity and desire to improve how things are done
- Passion and interest for improving education globally
- Responsible for project management and execution to ensure project goals are being met.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving challenges that come up to find a mutually agreeable way forward
- Along with the project lead, joint responsibility for the design, management, and delivery of all key project sessions/events in the project.
- Building relationships and maintaining communications with key project participants (school leaders/teachers, innovators) and ensuring that they are fully engaging with the project.
- Facilitating qualitative and quantitative data collection throughout the project.
- Coordinating with project participants to plan for innovation implementation.
- Working with team members to synthesize and collate information that will inform project reporting.
- At least 1 year of experience in project management.
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish, Swedish, and English (written and verbal fluency)
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Expertise in Google Suite, familiarity with spreadsheets
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Monday.com
- Experience working with community-based organizations, school systems, and diverse communities is considered a plus
- Experience working with education systems, education funders or education providers is considered a plus
- Experience with conducting qualitative research is considered a plus.
- Send your resume and a short expression of interest to email@example.com by 7th April 2022. Please include an expected salary range with your application.
- If you are moved on to the next round, we will request an initial screen call.
- There will be one final round with another team member(s) before a final decision is made.