Vaibhav Chhabra, Founder - Maker's Asylum
Interested in this innovation?
Great! Our mission is to help innovations spread.
Contact the innovator here:
Bookmark the ones you like!
You can bookmark all your favorite innovations to your profile.
What is STEAM School & who is it for?
STEAM School is a project-based experiential learning program that Maker’s Asylum has been running for the past 3 years in collaboration with the Center of Research & Interdisciplinary and the French Embassy in India.
The program is focused on bringing together various stakeholders which include entrepreneurs, students, universities and corporate organisations, to work on solving problems that align with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. The first and second leg of the program has focused on driving Indo-French participation but because of the interdisciplinary and multicultural nature of the program, it has attracted participants from across 20 countries.
What the program provides:
- A 10 days comprehensive global learning experience specially curated for the participants
- An insight into the process of Design –> Jugaad –> Learn –> Prototype –> Make –> Break –> Create
- Problem-solving focused on UN-SDGs for corporate organisations, government agencies, innovation verticals of organisations
- Talent pool scouting for the educational/corporate partners
- Post-program incubation of solutions for participants (in case your project gets picked)
- Networking roundtables and white papers
- Impact stories tracking and support
- Demo Day