Working to make Russian K12 education more open to the world innovations
I have been in education for 8 years and before that around 15 years in the investment business. For the past 6 years I have been an entrepreneur launching my own businesses. I am initiating and running international projects enhancing cooperation and experience sharing among educators from around the globe. I develop and implement a strategy for education companies entering international markets. I also have a small school in St.Petersburg, Russia. I am particularly interested in K12 education and how it is transforming due to major digital and social changes in society. I got MBA in international business management in 2019. Since June 2020 I am studying School management and Leadership at Harvard Graduate School of education.Why do you want to be a part of the HundrED Community?
It is always an honour to be a part of wonderful initiative collecting and helping impactful innovations in the education sphere across the world. I also appreciate being in a professional society whos members are willing to share their experience to make small steps towards the better world.How can education support students to flourish?
Education reflects all the challenges in the society in the whole. If the education sphere is effective then it helps young generation to become responsible and active citizens.What role does innovation play in education change?
We need to be clear that innovations help to make all the processes to work more effectively in the changing world. So if we want to have an impactful education then the innovation is a must.Three HundrED innovations you love. (and Why?)
1) AMAZE.org - definitely such initiatives are of help to each family. I am sure it will also give chances for women to become more independent and powerful.
2) Hei Schools - I appreciate the Finnish approach to ECED.
3) Kahoot! - I use so often!
Three innovations you would love for HundrED to know about. (and Why?)
1) Integrate Us - program from Finalnd about Cultural Competence, Interaction and Self Expression - helps students to become global citizens. It is scalable and easy localized (Finland).
2) The Brainy Band - a set of board games who help children with academic and with SEL (Russia)
3) FREEED from Finland - a platform for communication and experience sharing between teachers (Finland)