Serial Entrepreneur and Startup Founder. I have a vision for the Education and Youth and that is "To bring a better education system where every child has access to equal and quality of education."
I am an entrepreneur from India, in the past, I ran three startups and one tech firm. Currently seeking new opportunities in the education industry so I may able to work on my vision "to bring a better education system where every child has access to equal and quality of education."
During my research, I found a few foundational and fundamental flaws in our current education system. I would like to highlight three points which are needed to be taken into consideration as soon as possible:
- Suicide among youngsters - In India, every hour a student commits suicide and one of the major reason is academic pressure/failure. Unfortunately, this number is increasing every year. Has our system become some kind of disease or legal terror?
- Fail to recognize their own potential - India is the youngest nation in the world with 600 million (60 crores) young people under the age of 29 unfortunately on the graduation day majority of the students wonder what to do next after spending 19 years in school and college. Has our system become weak to pull out the potential of a child during 19 years?
- Quality of Teachers - The quality of teachers is very low. In most of the Pvt. universities teachers are those who itself had failed in their graduation, but now teaching and, their concepts itself are not clear. In fact in the govt. schools most of the teachers don’t teach. Nowadays people become teachers because they have realized it’s the safest job, less working hours, decent salary and other perks irrespective of considering it’s a responsibility and requires the heart to teach. Has our system failed to filter the quality teachers?
My hobbies are Music | Guitar | Drums | Poetry | Consuming Knowledge | Art | Watching movies | Exploring artists | Reading
Why do you want to be a part of the HundrED Community?
Well, for a long time I was looking for like-minded people who are working on education innovations, And in my opinion, HundrED has a group of people with whom I can connect, discuss and talk on education and development.How can education support students to flourish?
Real education creates civilisation for the betterment of humanity.Three HundrED innovations you love. (and Why?)
1) Slam Out Loud - It is working on to bring out the artistic side of a child.
2) 5 Areas of Development - It is touching all the aspect of one's life such as cerebral, physical, emotional, spiritual and social.
3) Maker Academy - Kidspire Vietnam - It is creating equal education opportunities for children.