New York, United States
Co-Founder & CEO @ Mindot an organization driving changes in education around the world. We seek to inspire students to become the next generation of Minders, creatively successful leaders!
Hello! I'm Natalie, Co-Founder & CEO of Mindot an organization determined to drive change in education around the world. We seek to inspire students to become the next generation of Minders, creatively successful leaders!
Our programs are designed to give students real world experiences through leadership programs, events, panels, site visits and internships. Our vision is to be able to provide the leaders of the future with the right tools to make good career decisions. The goal is to get students all the knowledge they need to make sure they're deciding on the right career path for them. Mindot's most important mission is to provide students -or Minders- with hands-on experience through training, site visits and panels in the most innovating companies of the world.
Minders get to learn first hand from the business leaders about their vision, their goals and the path that took them there. As of today, Minders have been invited to training and site visits to companies, such as Google, PayPal, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, The New York Times, NASDAQ, Goldman Sachs, Spotify, Chobani, and others.
I'm also currently:
- Advisor for Concordia, 501(c)(3) non-profit and non-partisan dedicated to actively fostering, elevating, and sustaining cross-sector partnerships for social impact.
- Contributor to the Education Blog of the Inter-American Development Bank (IADB).
- Advisor and strategic partner of Cultureintel, big data and analytics firm, in disrupting global education.
- Advisor for Dreamers Ventures, minority entrepreneur empowerment tour and accelerator.Why do you want to be a part of the HundrED Community?
Being part of an organization that is seeking and sharing the most inspiring K-12 innovations in education is absolutely tempting! We need to spread the word and inspire other to innovate and change the world through education!How can education support students to flourish?
Education has to give students the tools and inspiration so that they can be able to find their passions and purpose in life!What role does innovation play in education change?
The world around us is transforming through technology, globalization, shifting demographics, economic, and environmental changes. Innovation in education holds the promise to respond to these challenges by producing the skilled individuals prepared to progress in order to adapt to our changing world.Three HundrED innovations you love. (and Why?)
- Think Global School because I firmly believe traveling and interacting with other cultures has to be part of all school curriculums.Three innovations you would love for HundrED to know about. (and Why?)
- MindGirl: An intensive leadership and personal development program featuring the most innovative and celebrated female leaders, role models and CEOs, who will share their knowledge and experience through keynotes, trainings, workshops, and panels for girls in ages 14-18.
- MindWeek: This conference is the meeting point for hundreds of 14-to-18-year-old students from all over the globe, where they discuss and learn leadership skills from global leaders, CEOs, and global celebrated icons from different industries. This experience is designed to help them make better career-defining decisions and provide them with the tools to accomplish their goals. Hands-on activities like workshops on personal growth, conversations and round-tables with leaders, keynotes, and panels.