Venkatasubramanian S S
3D modelling, Graphic Design, Product development, Mentoring and Teaching practical sciences are my pieces of cake.
Entrepreneur in his 20s | Co-Founder and CEO of Steam troops Innovation Labs Private Limited (Recognized as a Startup by DPIIT, Government of India)
Myself along my team started this venture in order to change the way students learn in schools and to develop the educational tools that cultivates the Hands-On learning thus helping the younger generation to explore what they love.
- I had completed my Under Graduation in Mechanical Engineering. Right from my early days of college, I used to engaged with Start-up Communities.
- During my second year I was been the Start-up Associate of my senior's start-up and Headed its Operations.
- Won Smart India Hackathon 2019, Hardware Edition for the development of the product " Air Cooler with Fuel Cell ".
- Has been trained in the "National Start-up Bootcamp" conducted by Ministry of Education and AICTE (Government of India) at AICTE Office, New Delhi.
- Exhibit at "National Innovation Day" 2019, organized by Government of India.
- Awarded with "Prof V.N.Srinivasan Memorial Award" by APJ Abdul Kalam Innovative Projects Cell - REC
- I had designed and hosted many community programs and several learning Workshops notably "Frugal Thinking Bootcamp" (for the kids at All the Children Home, Chennai.) during my tenure as a Chair of YUVA Young Indians Club of REC, an social wing of CII (Confederation of Indian Industries).