If you have made a choice as a school to develop your model it's good to think about a number of aspects education.
This aspects can be:
- General vision and organization: What vision does the team want? What does the organization currently look like during the day? How many overlaps are there between the different groups?
- Staff: What roles do staff have during the day? To what extent are teaching assistants, class assistants and other staff employed?
- Learning environment: How rich is the learning environment? In what way do you want to set up the learning environment?
- Learning content: How are the lessons / instructions given? What room is there for students to have their own contribution? How well does this work?
- ICT: How is ICT used in education? To what extent are laptops and tablets used? What is your vision of ICT in education?
- Following Students: How are students following their development? How is their development recorded?
- Differentiation: To what extent is it differentiated? What possibilities are there to give differentiation to group-crossing?
- Professional Learning Community / Leadership: To what extent is there a professional culture? How do you learn from each other? What kind of leadership do you find in the school?
- School, parents & society: What role do parents have in school? To what extent is there cooperation with external parties?