Once you have set up a collaboration with a museum, get your volunteers and student teachers to map all museum exhibits with curriculum of all grades.
- Recruit volunteers and student teachers
- Share with them the curriculum for each grade
- Give them a format for mapping museum exhibits with the curriculum
- Divide the subjects among volunteers depending upon their choice and ask them to map each exhibit with a topic of a subject of a grade, for which it can be used as a teaching aid.
- Compile all lists and share with all volunteers, so that it gives them an opportunity to look at an exhibit from the different perspectives of various topics.