Request a presentation

Request a presentation for high school students from the University Student Affairs Office.

When the University Student Affairs Office has given a proposal for suitable courses for high school students, high school student counsellors periodize and tailor the courses to fit the needs of their own school. Following this, the Student Affairs Office will present the courses to the high school students.