Are you interested in this innovation?
Great. Our mission is to help education innovations spread.
You have many options to proceed.
1. Innovation Page
As you have probably noticed, you can get more information from our innovation page.
We have tried to gather a lot of relevant information in simple and compact form, – from introduction to intended outcomes, from videos to photographs.
2. CONNECT WITH THE INNOVATOR
Maybe you want to ask something directly from the innovator.
It´s not a bad idea since they are the best experts.
3. CONNECT WITH us
But if you want to ask something from our experts at HundrED, that is fine as well.
We are here to help you and this service is free of charge.
Thank you for your question - we will get back to you the soonest.
And also remember that you can bookmark all your favourite innovations to your profile page for later use or for sharing them with the colleagues.
the rainbow project
What is the rainbow project?
Kirthi Jayakumar, CEO and Founder of The Red Elephant Foundation
Inspired by the work done by several organizations in the crowdmapping space, such as Safecity, Safetipin, Harassmap and CrisisMaps, the rainbow project is a similar idea, except for LGBTQIA people (inclusive of trans and non-binary individuals).
This is a crowdmap that curates stories from LGBTQIA (inclusive of trans and non-binary people) who have faced:
- Offline, physical / verbal violence faced on the basis of gender identity
- Ddisregard for dysphoria by medical professionals / care providers
- Online violence
- Hate crimes against those among the community who work as activists / human rights defenders
- Abuse on account of laws criminalizing sexual and gender identities and orientation
- Violence from medical professionals
- Harassment from government officials / law enforcement
- Harassment from public service providers
- Bullying from peers in office spaces and schools and colleges
- Violence / exclusion using religion as a basis
While on the personal plane, these narratives are about their stories and them taking control of their narratives, the bigger picture goes beyond the stories - and paints the statistics that the world is not aware of.