Are you interested in this innovation?
Great. Our mission is to help education innovations spread.
You have many options to proceed.
1. Innovation Page
As you have probably noticed, you can get more information from our innovation page.
We have tried to gather a lot of relevant information in simple and compact form, – from introduction to intended outcomes, from videos to photographs.
2. CONNECT WITH THE INNOVATOR
Maybe you want to ask something directly from the innovator.
It´s not a bad idea since they are the best experts.
3. CONNECT WITH us
But if you want to ask something from our experts at HundrED, that is fine as well.
We are here to help you and this service is free of charge.
Thank you for your question - we will get back to you the soonest.
And also remember that you can bookmark all your favourite innovations to your profile page for later use or for sharing them with the colleagues.
About the project
Perspective and Objective
Learning is the meta level of life: all experience is learning experience, given that, under or over any referential content, we incorporate relational content, ways of being, patterns, structures of vital functioning that configure the matrix of our life.
The current educational system suffers from an existential crisis: a lack of meaning and purpose, which directly translates into the work system and lifestyles we inhabit as adults. We therefore seek, going to the primordial socialization instances, to build pedagogic experiences in which children and adults learn to live with “sentido” (a Spanish word for meaning, purpose, self-direction, sensitivity, sense, our own singular 'what for').
We work from the humanistic theoretical-practical framework of the Person-Centered Approach, deepening contact with ourselves and others, incorporating a way of being in the world in which we create relationships that facilitate our development and unfolding. It is useless to learn about the world without learning about ourselves and recognizing ourselves co-creators, active agents in internal and external reality.
We work holistically, involving all of our aspects for significant, experiential learning. We understand true learning happens when we begin with integral practice and then systematize theory that is therefore dynamic and continuously actualized.
We align with constructivism, valuing what each person brings as a fundamental base for personal and collective construction of knowledge with wisdom.
We work through play and exploration, experimenting creativity as the natural way of learning. We activate the inner child; the premise is to put ourselves in the children’s shoes in order to live that which we wish to facilitate for them.
Methodologies and Devices
Practice is the starting point. Everyone learns from everyone. We elaborate the experience and complete the learning process through chats, reflection and contributions from enriching theories.
Each organization and each group has its own characteristics, rhythms, resources, needs and treasures; thus, the program is planned to adapt ad hoc and accompany the process in the optimum manner for the case. Contents include:
• Training in Mindfulness, to develop contact with oneself, quality of presence, focus on process and flow, unconditional validation and congruence
• Play workshops with Art Therapy, Dance Movement Therapy, drama and other resources, to promote that which makes full experiences: self-awareness, joy, creativity, proprioception, expression, empathy, integration, collaboration, trust and love for oneself, for others and for Nature
• Techniques that potentiate creativity
• Labs for collective creation of diverse modes of fusion between subjects and contents, for cohesive and consequent pedagogy that appeals to all of our dimensions
• Spaces for the revision of beliefs, emotional intelligence and primary, secondary and tertiary prevention of bullying, incorporating tools of Non-Violent-Communication (Marshall Rosenberg)
• Base knowledge and practice of the Person-Centered Approach (Carl Rogers), for appreciative accompaniment of singularity, construction of multilateral relationships, facilitation of self-motivation and self-correction, unfolding of the innate evaluation system, empowerment and promotion of personal experience as highest authority
• Base knowledge of neuroscience in relation to our processes of transformation
• Playful (re)education in matters of sexuality and gender
• Revision of current circumstances in light of the human needs pyramid and the path towards self-realization (Abraham Maslow)… and more contributions we incorporate as we go, since we constantly self-actualize!