HundrED is a mission-driven organisation that helps improve K-12 education through impactful innovations. We believe that the best way to do this is to identify, amplify and support the implementation of pedagogically sound, impactful and scalable education innovations. Since 2017, we have been conducting rigorous research on all continents. HundrED selects 100 inspiring innovations annually for our Global collections. We also work on Spotlight projects sponsored by and completed with our incredible partners. Just this month, we launched the new HundrED Implementation Centre for Education Innovation in Geneva to focus more on the implementation of innovations.
About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Communications Specialist to join our Helsinki office as soon as possible. You will work in collaboration with HundrED sales, research and project teams to manage and execute communications and content production in our partner projects ranging from Supercell to the World Bank to the LEGO Foundation.
We run 7–10 consultative projects annually in collaboration with our partners. Each aims to highlight exceptional education innovations. As a senior communications specialist, you are responsible for ensuring that all content of these projects is of high quality and shared effectively in various channels. We seek to fill the positions as soon as we find the right candidate.
- Define and scope communications goals, target audiences and deliverables in client proposals and projects.
- Manage HundrED content production with our small communications team, other team members, partners and external collaborators (photographers, video editors, graphic designers, developers, etc.)
- Write, proofread and edit articles, press releases, reports and social media content.
- Manage and develop website content on Hundred.org.
- Track and analyse our marketing efforts in collaboration with our social media agency.
- Plan stakeholder engagement, run workshops and host events.
- At least 5 years of experience in communications and/or marketing
- Verbal and written fluency in English. Other languages are considered a plus
- Degree in communication/marketing/journalism or equivalent
- Strong, versatile copywriting skills
- Good organisational, planning, and coordination skills
- Ability to multitask and re-prioritise when needed
- Good facilitation skills and ability to build collaborative relationships
- Permission to work in Finland or in the European Union
- Work experience in partner/consultancy projects or agency work is considered a plus
- Experience working with community-based organisations, school systems, and diverse communities is considered a plus
- Experience working with education systems, education funders or education providers is considered a plus
Sound like you?
Great! Next, send your resume and a brief expression of interest to email@example.com by the 2nd of March. Please include an expected salary range with your application. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick every single box in the requirements. We are eager to hear from you!