We are thrilled to announce that the applications to become a Youth Ambassador are now open!
HundrED's Youth Ambassador Programme, in partnership with IBO, supports young people to create social impact projects tackling the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Through online workshops, discussions, opportunities for mentorship and a closed discord channel, Youth Ambassadors will learn, ideate and collaborate to address some of today’s global challenges. In addition to providing support to these future innovators, this programme aims to build a supportive, kind, inspiring and safe online community of young people aged 12 - 19.
🌍 As a Youth Ambassador, you will:
- Connect to a global community of like-minded young people
- Gain confidence to develop your own idea through workshops, webinars and events that are geared towards helping you with your social impact project
- Build resilience when things don't work out and support to adapt and change your innovation
- Be inspired by the amazing and positive things happening in the world
- Better understand the SDG's and social impact projects that are making a difference
The Youth Ambassador programme lasts four months. The first cohort starts in March and ends in June 2023, and the second cohort begins in September and ends in December 2023. No prior experience is necessary.